ming-

Thursday, February 03, 2005

its over

had clit and ss test today...actually didnt really haf much to study..coz e ss is sourcebased so it isnt as bad as structured...its actually alot better..haha...den clit was on the tang poems so like as long as can memorise e poem den can crap sth out...not as bad as e first book..hahaha...ok...shall not talk like dat in case i fail my clit mans. sorrys.

so we have no more tests until after cny. yayee. but somehow i dont feel happy or relieved at all. maybe its coz you know. everything is temporary. the good times and the bad times. so well. cny isnt going to last for veri long either. the length of time is the same, obviously, but anyway after cny we still hafta come back to our reality rights. and after os we still hafta go jc or poly or somewhere to contd studying rights. and after wherever we go if we go on to uni or if we go work or sth theres still the same [or mayb more] amt of stress right. so i dont tink we [or maybe its just me] will ever feel really truly relieved that its over right. coz its never over. haizz. ok. sound so depressing.

anyways. today had assembly. chao chao boring mans. den after that we met tony in e canteen den asked him if can go his house for chemfamily dinner. lolx. actually ask him also no use right. coz he has to ask joanne for permission too anyway. lolx. anyway he said he'll tell us tmr. but xt said joanne wanna go his house on valentines day too den rashida was dere too so ahem...haha.. anyway i think the whole staffroom knows alreadi lahs..so nothing to be shy of k joanne! sorry..i mean toanne...lolxx...

had phy remedial with mrs khong too after sch..it was really funny even tho i was falling asleep...lolx...tink we gek her alot tho..haha...whole day ask e same qn..jus that phrased in diff ways and diff pple ask onli..lolx..but shes really nice..and patient too...she just kept explaining the same thing over and over again..haha...

oh yeah...today gave my speech too...so horrible...i was like rushing thru the whole ting but i didnt realize it until e last pg of my speech? ers. anyways.

ok. everybody take care lots and have fun during cny!


*~**`**-**~**`*****~***-****^^

boulevard of broken dreams

I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk aloneI walk aloneI walk aloneI walk alone
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk
I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home